23 April 2008

It's getting to that point...

There are no proms. No graduations. Nothing really to look forward to...

Except for life.

My summer is completly booked. When I'm not traveling, I'm attempting to apply to as many scholarships as I can. Not only is this summer booked, but the next two semesters are booked. And I'm so excited. I have so many opportunities. I certainly can't fail at them all can I?!

I have two finals, one that is going to rape me until I bleed. I'll be studying hard for those next week. This week is my chill week. It's my 'catch-up-on-life-and-rp' week.

My loft came down. My bed is high now, but I don't have to climb to get in it. I just hope they actually stored it: apparently there were problems with paper work? I don't have much room, but it's comfortable. And it's only for the next two weeks barely.

Two weeks. That's not a lot.

This summer is creeping up and I'm really excited. Here are the plans: Hem Hem.
  • Drive home and chill-ax. I'll be going over Japan stuff with my Ma when she's home, probably going to see my grandmother in the hospital, hanging with Dave, and then doing scholarships and learning Japanese. That'll be until about May 22nd...when I fly to California.
  • In California, I'll be working with my Dad. I'm not quite sure where yet, but probbly at his business. I'll be calling it a "business internship" with him. It's at his own business and I'll be helping customers, learning how to fix computers, stuff like that. He'll be gone for three days, when I'll have the house to myself. I may go to Pacific Beach and surf, but who knows. Hopefully, if I get accepted, I'll also be going to a IHS Seminar at UC-Berkeley for a week. Then, on June 25th, I fly to Japan.
  • In Japan, I work for a month until July 27th, the day after my 19th birthday. Then, my Ma flies in and we travel for ten days until August 6th around Japan. We're just not sure yet where exactly we're going. We have a few ideas, but...we need to cement them. I'm excited. I'm also trying to figure out how to get CMLT credit for my Chinese minor while I'm there. Basically, I'll have to read novels/plays and then write essays on them. Or something like that. Hopefully I can find a professor about that.
I've had a few downs this week: got into a big fight with Dave, internet is a bitch, stressed, thinking I have no original thoughts. But mostly I've tried to stay positive. There are people in high places that care for ME. I've found a professor to do research with again on stuff that I'm really interested in. I'm excited about the future and applying for scholarships and stuff like that.

Basically, life is going alright. It could be a little better, but I'm not complaining at all!

Now to do those posts...

No comments: