09 April 2008

"You have bewitched me body and soul..."

Pride & Prejudice (the 2005 one) since I first saw it, has been one of my favorite movies of all time. Needless to say, I love the director so much that I instantly fell in love with Atonement as well.

So I'm not in my contemplative mood, but in my happy, romantic mood where I believe all happiness will come around. It is my background music, what I use to think, and what I love to watch. I have other movies, but my other favorite here, Serenity, is too action-packed to get work done too.

That's about it really. I'm in my dorm room, having done all my work for my (2nd to last!) lab tomorrow. I did well on my Chinese Test today, which pleased me very much. However, I'm borderline A/A-/B in all of my classes and that makes me irritated. I'm also waiting on a scholarship and that is making me nervous! Gosh!

I have 12 days of classes left! Oh my! That's a year down.

My roommate and I have decided that the version of the Pride & Prejudice you like is like what milk you like growing up. You're partial to one or the other, depending on which one you see first. hahaha.

Anyway, the last scene reminds me of a conversation my boyfriend and I would have.
"And Goddess Divine, but only on very special occasions."
"And what shall I call you when I'm cross? Mrs. Darcy?"
"No! No...You may only call me Mrs. Darcy when you are completly, and perfectly, and incandesently happy with me."
"And how are you tonight, Mrs. Darcy?"

Such a sweet scene.

I'm such a sucker for romance.

No comments: